Market Place London offers the best of street food talent and exceptional drinks offerings in vibrant dynamic social settings across London.
We are recruiting for an experienced enthusiastic ambitious Bar Manager to join our team in our new opening in the heart of Harrow.
Key experience and attributes:
- First and foremost a love of food & drink
- Experience of working in fast-paced environment, managing staff and running shifts
- A great eye for detail and a genuine passion for providing a first class guest experience
- Great knowledge of beers, wines and spirits, cocktail and coffee experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent people skills, confident talking to our guests and traders
- A positive flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willingness to problem solve
- Experience using tablet based till systems or similar POS
- Ability to inspire others and motivate the team to achieve sales targets
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for our guests, vendors, and staff
- Resolve any guest complaint in a timely and professional manner where appropriate
- An awareness of licensing objectives and current legislation
- Outstanding hustle and infectious energy
In return we can offer you a competitive rate of £13 ph, 50% off food and drink.
Continuous training, development and the opportunity to join and progress in a rapidly growing company.
Please email your CV to Harrow@marketplacelondon.com