Nominate your favourite Charity
Posted 16th Nov 2020
This Christmas, Young Harrow Foundation will be giving away £3,000 to two Charities that help young people in Harrow.
Each participating Charity has created their own one-minute video that describes themselves and what they will do if they win.
Here's what you need to do:
- LIKE the post featuring your favourite Charity. Each like will earn the Charity choice ONE Point.
- TAG at least one friend in the comments. Each tag will earn their Charity choice THREE Points.
- Voters and their friend/s must be following Young Harrow Foundation & the Charity of their choice. Each FOLLOW will earn their Charity choice ONE Point.
- SHARE the story on Instagram for an extra opportunity to win. Each share will earn your Charity FIVE Points.
On top of that, the Charity with the most voting points at the end of the two weeks will receive an additional £1,000.
Here are the Charities that will participating in our event:
Arts for Life Project
Centre for ADHD and Autism Support
Synergy Theatre Project
The WISH Centre
Every Step Matters
8/19 Harrow Scout Group
Kids Can Achieve
As a thank you all voters will be entered into a draw to win:
- One day Big Bus London experience for four people
- Dinner for four with a bottle of wine in Richoux, Mayfair
- £100 Elle Belle Boutique voucher